Week 15

Hey everyone! It is finally Friday and a week closer til Christmas Day! This week there is nothing really interesting except that I got a dog last Saturday which is so exciting! Her name is Luna and she is a Jack Russell terrier. Anyways apart from having a cute puppy, I did not work on my virtues. There is not much to say except I forgot and also I blame it on my dog because she loves to keep me up late at night which makes me super tired in the morning and makes me forget things. I hope I can finally end on a good note next week by achieving my virtues. It is difficult to change these bad habits that you have into something that could benefit you. Being stubborn is such a bad habit I have and honestly throughout these past months, it has helped me reduce it. On the other hand, trying to stay organized is worst because sometimes I am told the homework we have to do but I don't write it down: simple laziness. At lastly being thankful has had its ups and downs. I have been sometimes able to achieve it but other times I just don't. Anyways that is it for now, byeeee!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6

Week 5