Week 10

Hey guys! Todays update will be short because the week went by so fast that I couldn't believe it. Since the starting of the new grading period it has been all well and I started off strong. The problem is that I have been working on so many things like homework and studying that I completely forgot to think about my virtues. On Monday I spent most of the day working on homework because I didn't want to do anything on Tuesday. Then on Tuesday I finished anything that was assigned that day so I wouldn't have to do anything for Wednesday because it was Halloween. On Halloween I did nothing because I got home late and had to quickly get dressed to go trick or treating with my little cousins. Thursday was the day I mostly had to work on assignments since I didn't do anything on Wednesday, I had to do it on Thursday. Lastly on Friday I took the day off and this where I am at right now. Basically I did nothing but work. I could of have exercised my organization skills but I was too lazy to try. So that's pretty much it for this week.

Thank you for reading!

Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6

Week 5