Week 5

Hey guys! So this week has gone by very quickly and has been very stressful (well at least for me). I have had too many test and quizzes this week that I needed to study for. I had almost two exams each day, either it was set to that specific date or it was usually pop. Anyways enough about my problems, I am here to tell you about how my challenge is going. To be honest I almost forgot that I had to do my blog today (Friday) but I didn't which is good. I barely worked on any of my virtues this week with all the things I mentioned before and so I don't have much to say. I mean I have been improving how to be thankful without remembering I need to do it for the challenge. My organization skills are okay, they are not the best in the sense that I sometimes forget to write things down in my agenda when we are talking about homework. Lastly my stubbornness. This virtue I'm trying to achieve did not work at all this week. Instead of being compliant I was too stubborn to even consider anything. I completely failed to try and achieve this virtue throughout the day. With everything going on this week, I could have picked the worst time to be stubborn. Well that's it, tone in later for another update.

Thank you for reading!

 
Image result for breathe meme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6