Week 14

Hey everyone! This week is going to be a short blog because I have so many things to do! First and foremost, I had a lot of homework for all my classes. From English all the way to AP Spanish. Then I had to study for a few quizzes and a test that were pretty long. In addition to all of that, I did work on a some of my virtues. For example I worked on my organization skills but kind of slacked off by the end of the week. I wrote down all the assignments I needed to complete but by the end of the week I started to forget and wouldn't write anything. I worked on my virtue of being compliant a little bit by accepting other people's ideas. The problem with me being stubborn is that I get frustrated when people do not understand my idea and then give another one so I argue with them about what I said. I have gotten better at it though. Then achieving to be thankful this week was useless unless its the small tasks that people do to make me thank them. That is about it for this week!

Thanks for reading!

Image result for so much homework memes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6

Week 5