Week 11

Hello friends! This week's blog is going to be short because very little things were done. First off I did express two of my virtues which I am very glad about. I want to thank Daniela's comment from my last blog. I thought she gave great advice in helping me improve and remember my virtues. I actually took that into consideration and it benefitted me this week. Anyways I was able to work on my stubbornness a little more this week when it came to my mother. I had an argument with her that didn't end very well. (she gave me a chancletazo) I learned from the argument that maybe what I am saying is wrong so I took her advice and it worked. I feel like its always good to consider what others have to say because no one is always right and having different views of things benefit you. The next virtue I worked on was being thankful. My birthday was actually last Sunday and I had an amazing time. I was very thankful for all the gifts I received from everyone and they knew I cared. So that was basically it for this week. I am proud that I was able to actually work on them!

Thanks for reading!

Image result for proud meme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6

Week 5