Week 6

Hey guys! So this week was a bit similar to last week. I literally almost forgot to post my blog today (Friday). I didn't really work on my virtues this week just because I mostly was focused on finishing homework at 12:00 am. This week was better than the last because I didn't have so many tests or quizzes going on. I have noticed though that I did horrible in my organization skills because I didn't write everything down. An example is that I was suppose to bring my AP World History book today but I forgot because I didn't write it down on my agenda. I have been very disorganized with my work and am behind in many assignments. The next thing I am reflecting on that I did throughout the week was my stubbornness. From what I remember, I didn't have trouble with anyone so thats good. I was more open and didn't get frustrated easily. Lastly being thankful was mostly used today because I got to take my cast off and didn't have to wear a boot or anything. I felt so thankful that everything went well and my fracture healed properly. Well that's it for this week. I hope this brings me a step closer to becoming a virtuous person.

Thanks for reading!

Image result for when you forget to do your homework meme

Comments