Week 16 (Last one)

Hey guys! Throughout this semester I have had many obstacles but also successful results while practicing my virtues. Practicing my virtues was not as easy as I thought it would have been. There were times were I was just stuck and would not be able to improve and sometimes I would hardly work on them. For example, working on my stubbornness was the most difficult to improve for me. I would have days were I would be able to control it and actually benefit from it but there were also days that my frustration would effect my stubbornness so I would be stuck like a broken record. The most successful virtue I was able to achieve was being thankful. For many weeks I would always reflect back to this virtue because it is the one people mostly judge. For example, I have a family that cares a lot about me but they always say I have to be more thankful with things and even if I do show, I also have to mean it. This character experiment has really helped me improve my thankfulness and I am glad I have gotten better at it. The last virtue that has had it’s up and downs were my organization skill. At the beginning of this semester I was really on top of my organization skills and I would write everything down even if it was not necessary. Then mid semester I started to slack off. I barely wrote things down on my agenda and forget to do some of my homework. Even though all of these obstacles arouse, I learned that with time you can achieve things, like improving your bad habits and turning them into virtues. 
 
Thanks for reading!
Image result for bye meme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6

Week 5